Monday, July 6, 2009

Evolution of You, Always Follow Your Spirit


I have let a few weeks pass since my last post. Partly because I am experiencing some new, profound, and life changing events in my personal life. I was waiting for the right words to write the words of my expressions.

I can start by saying that life is a little tricky and it wouldn't be worth it if we knew everything. It can be beautiful if we allow ourselves to evolve in every situation, no matter if it is good or bad. However, it is often very difficult to see the light at the end of a tunnel, especially when we have been travelling in the dark for so long. My motto for life's journey is to follow your spirit, it doesn't lie.

A lot of times, we are holding ourselves back by holding on to something that is obviously holding us back. In our own determination, we tend to persist that things, people, and situations belong in our lives, even though they have proven over and over that they do not belong because they are not good for our evolution. But yet we are afraid to let go and it doesn't matter how many times have we heard "When a door closes another opens" we don't believe it.

Who would have guessed that I would have found my real father at the age of 32 over the past few weeks. By following my spirit, I have been afforded this opportunity to open a new door for the purpose of evolution. I feel blessed, excited, and thankful for the opportunity.

Nothing ever happens by accident, whether we realize it or not. Evolving means to grow, develop, mature, and change. This comes with occasional surprises because evolving is ever changing. No, it is not always easy to open doors of opportunity while closing doors that are not to proceed in the next step of our evolution. In fact,we as human beings do not always understand why certain events have to occur that provoke pain, confusion, and unrest in our minds for a time. In my situation, new doors are opening, others are closing, questions are answered, I am evolving. I am grateful.

Be You...Conscious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there's times in our lives we feel astranged are a bit lost and confused and that's the time when we step aside and let go and let that protective spirit guide us thur the difficult times in our lives. I'm humbled by knowing that i'm flawed and I can honestly say,I'm changing everyday & it's mostly painful in the beginning but it's also allowing fresh air in the wounds so I can forgive myself and HEAL. Thank you for loving me and forgiving me! I'm ready to experience the goodness i deserve and desire! YES!

Shop The Cocoa Inspiration Bookstore