Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nappy Situation




I must say that I have pondered the idea of going natural for a long time. I have trouble wearing chemically processed hair after about a year. I can't count the times I have had to start over. In my case, what starts out beautiful, usually has a disastrous ending before I have to start over again.



I must say that I admire women who have healthy hair period, regardless to whether it is chemically processed or natural. I will admit however, that I am especially inspired by women who maintain their natural tresses with confidence and style.



With that being said, I found these awesome sites for those considering doing the natural thing or those who are already there. More power to you.











I hope you will find a bit of inspiration there.



Most women considering natural hair fear not being able to find a stylist that is knowledgeable and affordable, so I will be researching for some quality natural hair care providers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and will post an update of my findings at a later time.


Just Remember, You Are Beautiful Nappy or Not!

No comments:

Shop The Cocoa Inspiration Bookstore