Wednesday, May 21, 2008

National Women Business Enterprise

I was in the grocery store yesterday afternoon, I ran across a advertisement for "Hearts for the Arts"

In a nut shell there is a monthly lunch and learn/networking event hosted by National Business Women Enterprise (NBWEN). The organization is dedicated to; supporting, empowering, building, mentoring, and networking, sounds like inspiration brewing to me, so I thought the information would be useful to pass along to my Cocoa Sisters.

The lunch and learn gives members and guest an opportunity to network, build relationships, and present information for their products and services.

For more information, please visit:www.artsygroup.org, www.nbwen.org

Next event will be held on May 24th

The address:

1402 Corinth, Suite 210, Dallas, TX 75215, 972-979-0665

No comments:

Shop The Cocoa Inspiration Bookstore