Thursday, May 8, 2008

Oh, I write a little

Scar

Love and Life is complicated indeed;
especially when spending time in the wrong places,
grinning and gazing into the wrong faces.
Your understanding comes from a philosophy un-pure.
Anything with substance seems complicated, I'm sure.

I wanted much less than what I was willing to give.
Would have given my last breath, Just so you could live.
It's clear me. We are from a different philosophy.
But does it mean that if I love you and you don't love me back,
That I should go smoke crack?I now laugh, but was once puzzled,
lost my mind,then I decided that was whack.

Your motto, "It is what it is"", according to the universe.
But for love and life, what could be worse?
Is my reality simply what I make it, or my reaction?
Is it all worth the short-term satisfaction?
Only karma will tell...We can all just hope not to burn in hell.

Harsh? I'm willing to compromise rationally.
Nevermind, that was missed opportunity.
Besides, what's love got to do with pure philosophy?

No comments:

Shop The Cocoa Inspiration Bookstore