Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Unconscious Disadvantage

The unconscious mind says, it is what it is according to the universe
So what?...But for love and life, what could be worse?

How long can we continue to turn our cheeks as if everything is ok?
is our reality simply what we make it today?

Is disadvantaged unconscious awareness really worth short term satisfaction?
or is our reaction?

We must believe we can find solutions and proceed rationally
or else, it will be just another missed opportunity.

The truth lies within you and me
to give hope to future humanity.

And I say, so what if you hear about a green economy,
everywhere but your community!

Because it all starts with opening your mind,
and making a conscious choice not to be blind.

I'm doing my part,
and that's a start...

So what about you?
What are you going to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your poems often just to get a burst of creativity and i always find something new in the writting that i missed the other times and that makes it all fresh and new to me so i feel REFRESHED! Thank You for sharing your gift. Love you much your mom

Shop The Cocoa Inspiration Bookstore