Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hense the Name: "Cocoa Inspiration"

I put a little thought into the name of my blog/website: I wanted to make sure that whomever finds this blog has an understanding of the purpose of my blog and what it means to me.

The word inspire means:

  • encourage by filling with confidence, enthusiasm etc
  • to breath life into
  • to stimulate action or motivate
  • to affect or arouse

I am a black woman, seeking to inspire and get inspired by other women to achieve greatness, increase confidence, self-esteem, and empowerment:

hense:

Cocoa - brown; yellowish brown; reddish brown (Woman)
Inspiration - Something inspired, as an idea, a result of an inspired activity
A thing or person that inspires
Stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity.
Something, such as a sudden creative act or idea

No comments:

Shop The Cocoa Inspiration Bookstore